Portal Home > Knowledgebase > Billing & Paymements > Billing
- All accounts and services renew automatically based on your chosen billing cycle (i.e. monthly, quarterly, yearly...).
- Accounts and services are considered 'delinquent' if there is an unpaid balance at the beginning of a new billing cycle. Access to delinquent accounts may be denied until payment of any past due balance is received.
- All payments must be made via credit card, or PayPal.
- If you believe you may have been billed in error please contact Customer Service within 30 days of the invoice or transaction date. Email email@example.com or call 1.888.629.9321.
- Customer is responsible for all taxes as may be required by law.
- Customer is responsible for all attorney and/or collection fees arising from efforts to collect an unpaid balance on a delinquent account.
- Providing your billing information serves as your electronic signature. Electronic signatures are legally binding.
- LocalNet Hosting reserves the right to change prices and/or institute new fees. Price changes will be announced at www.localnethosting.com, or via email, or via US Postal System mail, at least 30 days before such changes are to take effect.
- You [the customer] are responsible for maintaining and updating information on your account.
Print this Article
Refunds (Views: 1615)
Payments (Views: 2245)
Cancellations (Views: 1474)